Friday, February 15, 2008

My First Post

Hello guys. As you can tell by the title of this post, this is my first post. So I guess I'll just give a little background info about myself. My name is Vishesh Sarin, I am 16 years old, I love movies and video games (as you can probably tell by the title of this blog), I live in the UAE (look it up if you don't know where it is DUMB ASSES), I own a PS3 and a kickass PC, I don't own a 360 (will explain in next post), and thats pretty much about it as far as I go. Will try and keep this blog as updated with my reviews of movies and games as well as my thoughts on the gaming industry in general to give my readers (the amount must be around zero, hope that changes soon) something to read.

Godspeed for your COD 4 matches my friends.

P.S. OH my PSN ID is Speedster92, My Comrade ID is Speedster92 and my Steam ID is Speedster4life (Speedster92 was already taken). If your reading this please add me.

No comments: